All you need to know about Lipo B injection
March 30. 2021
If you’re struggling to keep up your weight loss program due to a lack of results or motivation, you may not have come across lipotropic injections yet. Or if you have, maybe you hesitated to use them. Well, now that you’re here, we’re going to unfold the subject and bring you closer to the use of lipotropic injections for weight loss. They might be that final trigger that boosts your metabolism and speeds up your results. If your weight loss journey hasn’t started yet, you might also find lipotropic injections a good starting point.
What makes a Lipo B injection?
Lipotropic injections come in two forms: the lipo B injection (which we’ll discuss today) and the lipo C injection. Some of their compounds are different, but both of them essentially consist of lipotropic amino acids and additional vitamins or other beneficial compounds.
Lipotropic injections consist of:
- Methionine, an essential amino acid in the human body, cannot be synthesized de novo by itself, and it has to be taken in some other form. It helps your body process fat through the liver,
- Inositol was initially isolated from muscle extracts, and your kidneys and liver can produce it. It is a cyclic carbohydrate, although it was once considered an essential vitamin. It can be found in some fruit and bean types and is also highly concentrated in breast milk (it’s synthesized in a pregnant woman’s placenta). Also, It reduces cholesterol and speeds up your metabolism,
- Choline is an essential nutrient, and it plays a huge role in metabolic processes. Although it is produced in your liver, those quantities are insufficient to meet your body’s daily needs. Its highest concentration is in animal products, but it can be found in plant food sources. It helps the redistribution of cholesterol in your system and prevents the cholesterol from building up, and
- Vitamin B12, also known as Cyanocobalamin, has a vital role in DNA synthesis and cellular energy. However, it can only be obtained from food or dietary supplements. Its highest concentration is found in meat, fish, dairy, and eggs. It also helps your body detoxify and boosts your energy and metabolism.
Methionine, Inositol, and Choline are usually referred to as MIC, and they’re also found in lipo C injections.
How does Lipo B injection work?
The Lipo B injection is specifically designed to increase your metabolic activity and energy and help you eliminate the excess fat from targeted areas; when combined, the ingredients that make this injection work best. Let’s see what each of the compounds does to help you:
- Methionine helps your liver process fatty acids and prevents excess fat build-up, leading to lower cholesterol levels. This can also relieve and prevent fatigue and may even reduce histamine release (for those with allergies). This compound has also been found to treat pancreatitis and chronic depression. Methionine can improve your skin’s elasticity and tone and enhance the appearance of your hair and nails, which is a nice bonus.
- Inositol is essentially sugar alcohol, but it doesn’t increase fat storage. Moreover, this compound aids fat metabolism and lowers cholesterol. Inositol has also been shown to help treat the polycystic ovarian syndrome, depression, and fatty liver. It can help you achieve optimal brain function. Although it can be found in some food types, it’s more effective administered as an injection.
- Choline can boost your energy and support metabolism. It directs your body to use stored fat as a source of energy and can increase your cognitive ability as well.
- Vitamin B12 is vital when it comes to DNA synthesis and other processes in your body. It naturally increases metabolic processes, energy and improves your overall well-being. It prevents fatigue and dementia and increases concentration. Since your body can’t produce it, you should consume foods rich in Vitamin B12 or take it as a dietary supplement.
What are the benefits of a Lipo B injection?
As we stated above, Lipo B injection can boost your weight loss by helping you lose stubborn fat from areas such as the buttocks, the belly, and thighs. However, there are several additional benefits you’ll get when you decide to take it:
- An energy boost,
- Better digestion of food,
- Improvement of your mood,
- Strong nails and healthy skin tone,
- Healthy hair,
- Supply of vital components for normal cell function,
- Help in transforming carbs into energy, lowering cholesterol levels, etc.
Are there any harms?
The compounds that make the lipo B injection are harmless and generally valuable for your body. Therefore, the injection is not harmful. However, we give each of our patients a thorough medical examination before giving the lipotropic injections to ensure you’re not allergic to any compound. We also pay close attention to the dosage, but even if you get a bigger one, the excess nutrients won’t harm you because you’ll flush them out of your system through urine.
In case you’re failing to see the results of your diet and exercise regimen, it can be a sign that your body is missing some crucial nutrients that help your metabolism function properly. Our weight loss clinic Chicago has a history of patients who succeeded and achieved their weight loss goal. Feel free to join them and schedule an appointment today. Our professional staff will be happy to help you with choosing the right weight loss program for you.
ABW Daily Deals
View Our Current Deals
Save On A Better Weigh Products And Services Or Purchase A Gift Card.Find Out More