What is Lipo C injection and how does it work
March 31. 2021
Lipotropic injections are growing in popularity, thanks to their positive effects on weight loss. They’re a fantastic tool to accompany a healthy diet and an exercise regimen. Even though they don’t directly cause weight loss, they can indirectly boost it by speeding up the immune system and helping the fat-burning process in your body. Depending on their ingredients, they come in two forms: Lipo B injection and Lipo C injetion. But here, we’re going to focus on Lipo C injections and their effect on weight loss.
Lipo C injections are used to preserve lean muscle tissue and promote body fat reduction. They can also boost metabolism and support proper hormone function and a healthy immune system.
What is the Lipo C injection made from?
Lipo c injections are custom modulated, and their compounds may slightly vary from one clinic to another, but generally speaking, these injections consist of:
- MIC (a combination of Methionine, Inositol, and Choline), which are all lipotropic nutrients. They decrease fat deposits and speed up metabolism, therefore enhancing the healthy liver. Methionine is an essential amino acid, and it is involved in the breakdown of fat. It is also an antioxidant, and it protects your body from free radicals. It also promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails. Since your body cannot produce it, you can take it in the form of supplements, injections, or methionine-rich foods. Choline, on the other hand, is a lipotropic amino acid. It can lower cholesterol deposits by breaking down accumulated fats in the liver. Choline can also improve your mental performance and enhance cerebrovascular blood flow. Lastly, Inositol works at a cellular level and aids fat metabolism and nerve transmission.
- L-Carnitine is essentially an amino acid that helps your body turn fat into energy, and it can also increase endurance and muscle recovery during workouts.
- Vitamin B Complex contains a particular blend of injectable B Vitamins, and each one of them serves a specific function. The complex can help your body handle stress, increase your energy, and optimize cardiovascular health. It can also improve brain function and boost antioxidant protection from free radicals. One of the most important ingredients here is Vitamin B12 which increases alertness and supplies your body with what it needs to have healthy cellular growth.
How does it help you lose weight?
Lipo C injections help release the fat from your body by targeting stored fat deposits. They provide an effective (but temporary) increase in your metabolic function. When you exercise regularly and maintain a healthy diet, tapping in place to your weight can be truly stressful. In such cases, the lipo C injection might be your greatest companion for weight loss. Depending on overall health and age, your metabolism may be sabotaging you by not allowing you to lose more weight. Lipo injections can then step in to enhance your metabolism and speed it up. In addition to that, these injections can contribute to your overall well-being by also providing you with:
- More energy, mainly from L-Carnitine and Choline. These can prevent that sluggish feeling you get after a meal and provide you with long-lasting energy;
- Improved mental clarity, which comes mainly from Vitamin B. This compound prevents mental fatigue, boosts memory, improves mental clarity and concentration, and allows you to have a balanced mood;
- Healthy skin, nails, and hair is not the reason you’re taking Lipo C injections, but it’s certainly a nice bonus. The composition of these injections helps your body detoxify, aids the creation of proteins responsible for strong hair and nails, and supports new skin cells production.
These injections are administered intramuscularly, and the process is quick and painless. We schedule our patients to get them weekly. How quickly you’ll see the results depends on certain factors, such as your age, health condition, desired weight, physical activity, diet, etc.
Are Lipo C injections safe?
Yes, lipo C injections are safe. However, we give our patients a complete medical examination before deciding which weight loss program suits them best. That way, we can determine if a patient is allergic to any specific ingredient found in the injection. Generally speaking, the lipo C injection compounds are not harmful, and some of them are found naturally in our bodies. If you, however, receive a more significant dose than you need, the excess nutrients will get flushed out of your system, so there’s nothing to worry about.
Slow metabolism and lack of nutrients are often responsible for struggles during weight loss. If you’ve been taking some steps in achieving your weight goal but still struggle to see the results, it may be time to implement lipo C injection to your program. Our weight loss clinic Chicago has a history of helping people decide which weight loss program is suitable. The use of our specially formulated Lipo-Ignite© has helped many people reach their desired body. Join our satisfied patients and schedule your appointment today.
ABW Daily Deals
View Our Current Deals
Save On A Better Weigh Products And Services Or Purchase A Gift Card.Find Out More