Weight loss clinic in Elgin, IL
April 5. 2023
Lose Weight and Gain Health with Our Weight Loss Clinic in Elgin, IL
Do you need personalized assistance to achieve your weight loss goals? A professional weight loss clinic in Elgin, IL, is what you require. Luckily for you, at Better Weigh, we dedicate our efforts to helping people like you reach their dream weight smoothly and efficiently.
At our weight loss clinic in Chicago, we know that losing weight is more than just a number on the scale. You want to change your lifestyle, how you see yourself, your ability to perform physical activities, and improve your health. In other words, losing body weight means changing your life for the better. With that in mind, our experienced staff provided one-on-one coaching and regular guidance throughout all our medical weight loss programs. From your first appointment, we will work hard to find the perfect weight loss solutions for your unique needs and weight loss goals.
Achieving sustainable weight loss the right way
Achieving sustainable body weight loss can be challenging if you are on your own. With the aid of a medical weight loss clinic in Elgin, IL, the challenge is not so scary. As long as you commit to sticking to the plan and doing your best, our weight-loss specialists will take care of the rest. The tricky part of developing or finding the proper diet or supplement is up to us. Your weight-loss journey will be so much easier when professional healthcare providers are there to guide and advise you.
There are no magic weight loss solutions for sustainable weight loss. It requires a lifestyle change that goes through your eating habits, exercise, sleeping schedule, and more. Some of our appetite suppressant treatments, such as hCG weight loss injections, are perfect to kick-start your weight loss journey. The hCG phases are brief, and you can achieve rapid weight loss. After that, there are several ways to maintain that weight. Finding a healthy long-term diet would be the first step. Our team will stick by your side making changes to your diet to ensure you can follow it with no problems.
Besides a diet and weight loss supplements, many things can lead to sustainable weight loss or management. For example, diminishing your stress levels and sleeping at least eight hours each night. If that is an issue for you, welcome to the team. Nowadays, more and more people can not manage to sleep eight straight hours a day. We recommend our clients set aside electronics for at least one hour before bedtime. And they can slip into their beauty sleep with the help of a melatonin supplement.
Benefits of medically supervised weight loss
The benefits of a medical weight loss program supervised by professional doctors are countless. Here are a few of them:
- Personalized evaluation and plan: with a medically supervised program, you have a certified physician assessing your current physical condition and creating an individualized plan from there. Doctors will also ask about your food preferences and habits to customize a diet plan that fits your needs.
- You start “clear”: most people do not know that some underlying health issues could prevent them from losing weight. For example, hormonal issues. Our professional team examines you before the treatment starts to make sure nothing interferes with your weight loss ability.
- You are regularly monitored: with regular weight loss doctors check-ups, it will be easy to determine what is working and what needs altering. Not everybody responds the same way to different diets or weight loss supplements. Medical programs such as Ozempic for weight loss can be adapted to the patient’s unique needs.
- You will create healthy new habits: a medical weight loss clinic in Elgin, IL, will guide you to your weight loss goals. Once you achieve that goal, the professional staff will give you long-term weight loss solutions. The purpose of this is to keep the weight off once you are done with the program. Your lifestyle has to change for that to happen. But do not worry; with the help of our weight-loss specialist, creating new healthy habits will be easy.
3 risks of yo-yo dieting
Almost every day, a new diet pops up on the internet. They claim fast and permanent weight loss results. Since most of those diets are not tested or lack scientific support, they fail to deliver what is promised. People who follow these types of diets – which do not provide a solid weight loss system – end up losing weight only to regain it after they finish the program.
The cycle of losing weight with a fad diet and then gaining the weight back is known as yo-yo dieting. Yo-yo dieting presents many risks besides failing to lose weight once and for all:
- Muscle loss: when dieting, you lose both fat and muscle. When you regain weight, it is easier to gain fat than muscle. If you constantly go in and out of fad diets, over time, you can end up losing significant amounts of muscle mass.
- Slow metabolism: when you go through a yo-yo diet, you lower your metabolism to later bring it back to somewhat normal. When that happens several times, your metabolism eventually slows down and also your resting metabolic rate.
- Health issues: yo-yo dieting can lead to dangerous health conditions such as type 2 diabetes or heart disease.
Looking for a weight loss clinic in Elgin, IL?
Fad diets and yo-yo dieting deliver more complications than solutions. If you want to lose weight the right way, and once and for all, the best option is to apply for a weight loss clinic in Elgin, IL.
Our healthcare experts count on education and experience to help you achieve sustainable weight loss. Our clinic has the latest resources and tools to ensure a safe and feasible plan. Are you ready to improve your health and change your life for the better? Schedule your appointment with us. We will start working on the perfect weight loss program for you.
ABW Daily Deals
View Our Current Deals
Save On A Better Weigh Products And Services Or Purchase A Gift Card.Find Out More