What is Myoden (Adenosine Monophosphate)?
August 18. 2021
Excess weight in the form of health-imperiling and unsightly body fat is a stubborn trademark of modern lives worldwide. The primary factors contributing to it are numerous, and so are the popular corrective measures. You name it – unhealthy and dangerous fad diets, sedentary lifestyles, minimal physical activity, etc., all contribute to the ongoing obesity epidemic. In addition to that, psychological discomforts are also becoming somewhat of a weight threat, as more and more people are turning to food to find comfort and raise their happy hormones’ levels. One of these factors can be enough to lead you to excess weight, let alone a few of them combined; if they join forces, losing weight can quickly become a daunting task, and you can end up with virtually no will to make healthy progress.
When this happens, it’s essential to know that you can find that initial trigger by getting lipo C injections. As with anything else, it’s vital to get informed and fully understand what each supplement can do for you, so we’re going to discuss one of the most powerful ingredients in our Lipo-Ignite© shots – Adenosine Monophosphate (also known as Myoden). When combined with other potent compounds, such as the Methionine Inositol Choline combo, Myoden causes the right enzyme reactions needed for proper fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
What is Myoden?
To begin with, Adenosine is a substance already present in all your cells. When combined with phosphate, it forms various chemical compounds, including Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP). AMP is a building block for Adenosine Triphosphate – a major source of energy in your cells. These phosphates are essential to maintain your basic metabolic functions, such as synthesizing new proteins, utilizing nutrients, and discharge waste material. AMP positively influences your body in numerous ways, such as:
- Promoting brain function and healthy blood flow circulation,
- Reducing fluid retention and swelling,
- Decreasing the chances of ulcers,
- Promoting relaxation and better sleep quality,
- Protecting your brain from oxidative stress, etc.
Nevertheless, we’re even more interested in what Myoden has to offer in terms of a weight loss aid. Research has shown that people who are low in this substance are exposed to a higher risk of obesity because their bodies burn fewer calories as heat and store more as fat.
How can Myoden help you lose weight?
Now that we’ve covered the basics regarding Myoden and its role in your body, we can get into its benefits on your weight loss. Here are the primary few:
- Energy production – Food digestion is a complex process. A whole cocktail of enzymes and acids is required to ease the breakdown of animal proteins, fruit sugars, vegetable fibers, etc., and turn them into accessible energy stocks that power numerous processes in your body. Your calorie-hungry brain requires a significant amount of food energy to function correctly. The maintenance of muscle and organ tissues also heavily depends on your calorie intake. By ensuring the correct levels of Adenosine Monophosphate in your system, you’re supporting the biochemical balance. Although it is naturally present in your body, the quantity of AMP added through an injection will ensure and optimize the energy production by your cells.
- Appetite reduction – As explained above, the adequate quantities of AMP in your system help your body utilize the food you consume as much as possible, therefore preventing it from storing calories in the form of fat. When everything you consume is correctly arranged, you’ll start experiencing fewer hunger spikes. If you’re generally struggling with hunger attacks, you may also find appetite suppressants beneficial.
- Removal of Adipose Tissue – What is especially helpful about Myoden is the fact that not only does it help metabolize the fat you intake through food – it also helps the reduction of already existing fat cells and adipose tissue in your body. When combined with MIC, this compound can help your system flush out the excess fat and ensure your liver functions properly.
- Pain relief – Inadequate AMP levels are associated with some types of neural discomfort. The neurological pain can often be persistent and pretty challenging to treat, regardless of its severity, source, etc. Providing your body with enough Adenosine Monophosphate can relieve achiness within your musculature, and therefore support your physical activity.
What is Myoden seems to be a burning question by people who are looking to finally trigger their weight loss and establish a healthier lifestyle. Here at our weight loss clinic, we put our efforts into informing our patients about compounds that can help them lose weight and complement their healthy diets and exercise regimens. Understanding what each compound of our Lipo-Ignite© shot does for your weight is essential prior to starting a weight loss program. Our experienced and professional medical staff makes sure each of our patients gets a personalized approach, undergoes the necessary medical examinations, and chooses the right path to their weight goal. In case you have uncertainties regarding Myoden and its positive effects on your health, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
ABW Daily Deals
View Our Current Deals
Save On A Better Weigh Products And Services Or Purchase A Gift Card.Find Out More